Delegate Terms and Conditions
- Your place is not confirmed until payment is received.
- Only electronic invoices will be issued. If you require a paper invoice an extra admin charge of GBP 5.00 (ex VAT) will be added to your invoice.
Early Booking Discount
A discount of GBP 30.00 (ex VAT) will be applied to all registrations received on or before 30 June 2017.
Late Booking Fee
A fee of GBP 30.00 (ex VAT) will be applied to all registrations received on or after 4 September 2017.
- A 100% refund minus a GBP 20.00 (ex VAT) processing fee will be given if written notice of cancellation is received by 31 August 2017.
- A 50% refund will be given if written notice of cancellation is received between 1 September - 10 September 2017.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 10 September 2017. No refunds will be given for delegates who do not attend the Symposium.
- If a delegate cannot attend the Symposium we will accept a substitute without penalty providing written confirmation is received on or before 10 September 2017.
- Substitutions after this date will incur a administration fee of GBP 20.00 (ex VAT).
- All refunds will be processed after the Symposium.
- In the event of The Symposium being cancelled or postponed for commercial or other reasons the Organisers will return all registration fees already paid but this does not include any accommodation or travel costs.
- Delegates (other than Exhibitors) should not promote their own company services or products.
- Delegates should not make derogatory comments about any person, company, or profession.
- Delegates are expected to respect the speakers and not interrupt or talk during presentations.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to exclude any delegate from either individual conference sessions or the entire event if the delegate is in breach of the behaviour policy.